- Use of building exploits is not permitted. If you need clarification, the onus is on you to contact staff prior to performing an action.
- Tool Cabinets cannot be enclosed by walls or windows, they must be accessible by door/hatch.
- All major rooms in your bases need to be accessible without use of exploits or dying/re-spawning in a bag. (i.e. No drop-box bunkers) with the exception of empty protective rooms (i.e. honeycombing).
- Building rules are enforced map-wide, including Badlands
- Traps and Turrets must be clearly marked outside of enclosed spaces, at slightly beyond the maximum turret or trap range; outside of Badlands.
- Turrets signs must be placed so that any reasonable means to walk up to the turrets range are met with the warning.
- Turrets placed inside Helicopter crash zones are allowed but they need to be marked with a sign under normal sign turret rules. https://imgur.com/a/eEz7yHo is a good resource for some simple legible warning signs to /sil
- Sam turret are fair game to place, at this time fly at your own risk. If you are shot down by a base you will not be compensated. But be aware there is a plugin to warn you about entering restricted airspace.
- Cave bases cannot enclose the front entrance and only be accessible through drop-down. If an admin sees a base like this they will “correct” it how ever is necessary and that doesn’t involve placing doors for you.
A Note About Griefing
- Griefing on this server is things like placing traps, barricades, mines etc. down on, in, or around a players base or just randomly placing traps/mines down in the open where they will hurt/kill random people.
- Do not vandalize signs.
- While taking over a base is legal walling in entrances(or the entire base) to a base or any other action to make a base unusable may be considered griefing at staff discression. If you are evicted from your base by the faction that owns the land and they choose to despawn your base that is not griefing.
- Structures built to interfere with other players bases/structures MAY be considered griefing at admin discretion.